Tuesday 25 August 2015

What I Do When I'm Bored





          STELLA BLOWS

Post 26: What I Do When I'm Bored

So It's Coming To The Time Of The Holiday Where Everyone Is Bored And Has Nothing To Do! If Your Like Me Then You Will Spend ALL Day On Gadgets Watching Your Fav Youtubers And Music And Don't Do Anything With That Day!

I Would Call That Fun! Others Would Call It Boring...

So Heres What I Do When I'm Bored!

1. I Make Up A Song! If You Like Music Then You Might Like Creating A Song! Even If It's Not Very Good! If You Wanna Check Out My Songs I'll Leave A Link To My Youtube!

2. I Go Outside! The Outside Is One Of The Earths Beauty's! It's Natural And Easy To Do So Try It!

3. I Try Something New! So The Other Day I Tried Doing Some Art! I'm Not Good At Art! :\

4. Write A Story! Let Out Your Creativity Into Words! If You Write A Story Give Me A Sample! I'd Love To Hear It!

5. Make A Blog Or A Youtube! This Is Still Kinda On Gadgets But Its Fun! And Your Doing Something New!

So Thats What I Do! If You Do Any Of These Things Be Sure To Tell Me In The Comments!

Thanks For Reading! Stella Blows, Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment