Thursday 1 October 2015

Choir





          STELLA BLOWS
Post 84: Choir

So Earlier Today I Went To Choir! Well School Choir! It Was Really Fun With An Extra Bonus!

So I Went We Sang Songs Including, Power In Me And Gospel Train! (Tell Me In The Comments If You Know Either Of Those Songs!)

And After My Choir Teacher Had Handed Out All The Letters About Going To The O2! (I'll Tell You About That Soon!) She Called Me Over!

And Asked Me If I Wanted To Audition For A Solo Of Once In Royal David City!

Of Course I Said Yes!

So On Sunday (I Think) I'm Going To Be Auditioning! Or Some Time Around Then!

Which Is Super Cool But Now My "Best Friend" Is Laughing At Me Because She Thinks It's Funny I Have To Sing That Song (Which Is Apparently Lame)!

So Yeah Thats It!

Things In This Blog
Power In Me
Gospel Train
Once In Royal David City

Thanks For Reading! Stella Blows, Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment