Friday 2 October 2015

Instagram





          STELLA BLOWS
Post 86: Instagram

So The Other Day I Created An Instagram Account!

The Logo Is This (Maybe It Will Jog Your Memory!) -

Instagram Is An App (And You Can Get It On PC) Where You Upload Photos Of What You're Doing And You Can Get Followers! 

If You Want To Follow Me And Look At My Account And Posts Then My Account Name Is stella_blows! 

I Just Do Random Things! I Sing, Show My Photography And All That Sort Of Stuff! 

So Far I've Only Got 3 Followers But That Doesn't Matter Becuase You Guys Will Follow Me! 

Just Comment On One Of My Posts Telling Me That You Read My Blogs And I Will Be Super Happy! And We Can Chat And Do Shoutouts And Everything! 

So Thats It! 

Things In This Blog!

Thanks For Reading! Stella Blows, Out!


1 comment:

  1. Your article is amazingly smart. I love to (look at web sites on) your diary's posts every day and that I got huge help from your (shared online writing page) and developed a replacement app avast mobile security pro apk you'll check.Thanks for the wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete