Sunday 15 November 2015

Walking Home Photography






          STELLA BLOWS
Post 115: Walking Home Photography

So I Was Walking Home With Annabel (One Of My Friends) Here's A Youtube Video With Her In -

That's Me And Annabel! Be Sure To Check That Video Out On Youtube And Comment!

So Here Is The Photography That I Took! -













That Took Me Ages To Get All These Pictures On This Blog! Here Are Some Explications!

  1. I Just Decided To Take A Picture Of This Twig! Just Because I Can!
  2. This Is The Trunk Of The Tree!
  3. This Is The Sign Of Rustington! By The Way, If You Think You Know Where I Live, I Live Ages Away From Here!
  4. I Thought This Looked Really Cute!
  5. This Is An Old People's Home...
  6. Some Leaves On The Big Bush!
  7. This Is The Same Tree As Picture 2! But It's The Top!
  8. Some Trees And A Random Person's House!
  9. This Is One Of Those Pictures That Everyone Takes! 
  10. That Is Annabel Photo Bombing Infront Of This Tree!
  11. And This Is Annabel, Marketing Her Lunchbox!
  12. Some Bushs (Comment If You See The Dead One!)!
  13. And Half - Living And Half - Dead!
So If You Like These Pictures Be Sure To Comment Which One's Your Favourite!

Thanks For Reading! Stella Blows, Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment