Wednesday 13 April 2016

I'm crushing on a boy I will never have :'(

So basically there’s a boy that goes to my drama and I have a crush on him… He’s funny, cool, stuff like that. My whole class (well the girls) knows his name but they don’t actually know who he is… Which is good. I don’t know what to do!
He is 13 (I’m 11) and he doesn’t go to my school and I won’t be going to his when I move up to secondary school! I also (possibly) think he has a girlfriend… I mean why wouldn’t he!? He’s friends with a lot of girls in my drama especially one and they seem really good friends which is good but I wish he would be like that with me… Ya know? Also, what doesn’t help the fact is that another girl in my class went today too so she knows exactly what he’s like and she will probably tell the WHOLE ENTIRE CLASS AND POSSIBLY HIM!!!
I really don’t know what to do. He does smile at me sometimes and tries to make excuses to talk to me at times but that’s it! I’m WAYYYYYY too nervous to tell him I like him… I’m not that close to him and he probably doesn’t like meeeeeeeeeeee! Please comment what I should do!!!! Thank youuuuuuuu!!!

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooooo Stella has a crush!!!!

    ReplyDelete