Tuesday 5 April 2016

Storytime | Cheating Boy

So I've seen plenty of these 'storytime' videos floating around YouTube but seeing as they don't really fit with my YouTube theme I decided I would write a blog storytime! Stay tuned because there are plenty more of these to come!

So basically this happened around a month ago (possibly more) and this boy had a girlfriend. It wasn't me but I liked him so I told him. I kind of regret that now. He said he liked me too and I was really happy! He also said he was going to dump his girlfriend so he could go out with me!

Nope.

This carried on for a couple of weeks until I finally asked him if he actually was going to dump his girlfriend. He said yes so I waited for another week until I had had enough of waiting around for him to do something! I asked him, sternly, are you going to dump your girlfriend and go out with me or are you going to stay with her?

He said he was going to stay with his girlfriend which made me sad, but I knew it was for the best.

I didn't have to wait long for him to change his mind, though! A few days later he said that he liked me, but that same day his girlfriend dumped him, she said she knew something was going on between us and she didn't want to be with someone that cheated. After that we barely spoke, she was my friend but it didn't seem like that anymore. </3

He then asked me out, but so ironic, I didn't like him anymore. I decided I would say yes anyway, but then, he prank dumped me. It hurt, a lot. I felt like all my friends were gone because of him and the fact it was a prank - so disrespectful!

I ended up stuck, I blocked him on Skype but later felt bad so I added him again. He said he was sorry but I knew he was only saying that. A couple of days later he asked me out again, expecting I would say yes, I didn't want to but my friends thought it would be funny and said yes to him without me knowing. I went along with it but later dumped him.

A few weeks later his girlfriend (they were on and off too) dumped him for good and the next day he gave me an easter egg saying that he always liked me but went out with her to be closer to me. I thought it was sweet but he wasn't fooling anyone. He asked me out but I said no, he still tried to make me like him.

Then his girlfriend set me up with him, I did know but I couldn't do anything to stop her! She thought it was a joke but I didn't want to go out with him! I dumped him later that day.

After that he asked his ex out, but she'd already moved on, then me again (I responded with an NO) and then his ex's best friend. We all said no until the girl that set me up with him asked him out! He really is desperate that he'll go out with anyone!

I am glad that I am out of his radar although he was flirting with me a little today, I'm gonna keep an eye on him - just in case!

I hope you enjoyed this blog, a little bit different, but if you would like more storytimes comment down below! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment