Sunday 10 July 2016

The Perfect, Feel - Good Spotify Playlists:








So recently (seeing as I've had a lot of spare time) I've been listening to a lot more music via Spotify. I have picked a few of my favourite playlists - that I've been listening to - and I'm here to share them with you! Enjoy.

1. The workout remix - 2016.

I like this album because it includes a lot of summery, upbeat remixes of, some, slow songs. Some of my favourites include Talking Body (KREAM Remix), Hands To Myself (Fareoh remix) and This Girl (Kungs Vs Cookin' On 3 Burners). You might have noticed that the last one isn't a remix! I guess I forgot to add that they also add in some not - remixed songs!

2. Hozier

This one is made by my favourite male singer Hozier. This album is more for one of those rainy, typical English weather days, although, I still listen to it on sunny days! His songs are quite deep which I like for some reason... Some of my favourites from here are Cherry Wine (Live), Sedated and It will come back.

3. Trap Nation

Some of you might already know this name from youtube! I love their youtube channel and recently discovered their Spotify playlist. They do some great hip - hop style songs and some remixes. I personally love Feelin' Good and Stranded.

I have also been listening to some other songs that aren't (that I know of) in a Spotify playlist.

1. Who Knows (feat. Chronixx) [Shy FX Remix]

That was really complicated to type. -_- I heard this on Radio 1 a week ago and thought it was pretty cool so I decided to search it up and guess what? It came up!

2. Travelling - Paper Lions

So this was on an advert (I can't remember which one - sorry!) and I fell in love with it. The one on Spotify is a slower one to the original (which can be found here) but I love it as much!

I hope you enjoyed my blog! Be sure to comment any playlists/songs that you like! If you like any of the songs or playlists I mentioned be sure to tell me by DM me on Instagram and musical.ly (singster_blows), message me on Snapchat (singster_blows) DM me on Tumblr and Vine (Stella Blows) Google + (Stella Blows).

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment